- Donald… What is it that you’re trying to protect? Be specific.
- Is Donald setting the laws and requirements in his favor? If so, WHO AND WHAT is he trying to protect and from WHAT?
- To succeed in business @ Trump’s level requires the removal of future road blocks at any cost.
- THINK ABOUT IT, but not for too long.
US government takes animal-welfare data offline: http://www.nature.com/news/us-government-takes-animal-welfare-data-offline-1.21428
- The US Department of Agriculture will no longer make lab inspection results and violations publicly available, citing privacy concerns.
- *USDA spokesperson Tanya Espinosa would not specify what personal information the agency wanted to protect, but said that it would be impossible to redact it from all the tens of thousands of inspection reports, complaints and enforcement action documents that used to be public.